Please read the following carefully.
- By using our website & connecting with us you agree with the following terms & conditions & the storage & handling of your data by this website & our systems.
- We will be operational throughout the year, however, delivery, responses & open times will differ around the Christmas / New Year period & on public holidays. We will always endeavor to do our best for you.
- Prices & products are subject to change without notice. Please always check our details online for our most current offers.
- You agree to always use your common sense & be respectful of your environment & our treasures. Our aim is to present you with an amazing experience & to do this to the highest standard, we require you to respectful of all we present & to be gentle when handling our pieces. Exercising safe handling to prevent damage when visiting us in person, as if any accidental damages occur whilst handling our products, you accept full liability for this & will arrange any payments to rectify this.
- Customer reviews may be used in various ways to promote Your PRANA & any use of them will always be done so in a thoughtful & respectful manner.
- If you would like to speak about a piece you have received from us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, that we are not required by law to provide a refund or replacement for change of mind purchases. However, we may consider an exchange of the piece or offer a store credit, subject to the following conditions:
- Contact is made within 3 days of purchase
- You must provide your name, address, phone number & email
- The piece must be returned within 14 days of purchase with the original receipt
- We will provide you with a returns form that must be completed & returned via email
- The returned piece must not be a sale item, custom-made piece, or purchased with a gift voucher
- The returned piece must be unused, undamaged, with original labels attached & in its original packaging (safe & secure, in the same manner, you received it from us)
- The returned piece must be shipped using tracking & the tracking details provided to us
- You accept & understand you are responsible for any costs associated with returning the piece. Including any postage & handling costs.
Once we have received the returned item, we will process the returned piece excluding any postage & handling costs. Note, if these requirements are not satisfied, we reserve the right not to offer an exchange or store credit.
In regards to faulty item returns you can choose an exchange, store credit, or refund if a piece has had a major issue. Proof of purchase – e.g. your receipt will be required. Pick-up & delivery is not included. If the piece has a manufacturer’s fault, under the Consumers Guarantees Act you are entitled to a replacement, exchange, store credit, or refund for a major failure. Please be sure to follow care guidelines as we will not be responsible for any damage caused by the consumer. Please contact us immediately to discuss any issues with a piece, as we want to resolve it for you & rectify it from occurring again.
- International orders may attract local customs taxes, import duties, clearance costs or other overseas authority charges on arrival to your country. All of these these taxes / duties are required to be paid by the purchaser & are not the responsibility of Your PRANA. No refunds will be issued for orders where any of the above charges remain unpaid by the purchaser. Please check with your local customs office for further information on applicable duties, taxes, restrictions & fees.
- Please ensure someone will be available to receive or collect your order if your receive a card to collect / call. We cannot resend product free of charge outside of New Zealand if your order gets returned to us. Signature is required by default.
- Your PRANA takes photographs & videos on a regular basis for business purposes. For example, Your PRANA may use photographs & videos to better communicate with customers, to illustrate activities/events & to aid further development & education. Your PRANA retains all rights, titles & interest in these materials & may use & disseminate them in a variety of ways, in its sole judgment. Your PRANA takes respectful care that any use or display of videos or photographs of customers is accomplished in a thoughtful, safe, & secure manner.
- All vouchers, subscriptions, event tickets & appointments are valid from the date of purchase. Please be aware of the expiration date for the specified purchase. Gift vouchers are non-refundable & non-returnable. All subscriptions/events/appointments are to be paid in full for the period of time agreed or a payment plan is to be agreed upon prior to beginning.
- All events/appointments must be paid in full prior to the start of the event/appointment. If you will be late to an event/appointment, please notify us as soon as possible. The event/appointment will end as scheduled. Events/appointments will require 24 hours notice for a cancellation. Customers will be charged the full rate that they would have paid / forfeit appointment credit if a cancellation occurs within this timeframe. Circumstances are always respectfully considered. No-shows to all events/appointments will have the cancellation policy applied.
- All recurring payments (eg: laybys, subscriptions, events & appointments) will be actioned via a direct debiting system for the convenience of all parties. Customers understand there are minimal fees associated with this that are passed on to them. All agreements with recurring payments (eg: subscriptions, events & appointments) will still continue to their end date if you choose to not to participate. Laybys can be altered, however, the deposit already paid will be transferred to store credit to use at a later date & is non-refundable. If a customer wishes to terminate an agreement (eg subscription, events & appointments) with recurring payments within the initial term, then we may consider an exit rate to cover losses. This scenario would require investigation & sufficient proof. An admin fee of $50 will be applied for this process & by no means is an exit rate guaranteed to be presented. All event agreements are non-refundable or transferable unless for medical reasons with proof. Medical reasons will not be valid for a refund within a month of all special events (eg retreats) as we cater these events to individuals months in advance. Circumstances are always respectfully considered.
- Any outstanding accounts/fees accumulated by a customer will be referred to a debt collection agency & the client will absorb all fees associated with the collection process.
- If we feel that your conduct is no longer in alignment with our ethics & standards here at Your PRANA we reserve the right to terminate any agreements arranged. This may include actions considered illegal, offensive, dangerous to other people or to yourself, or if at any point you have more than a fortnight of payments overdue. If we terminate your agreement because of your actions, we will not be liable to you in any way.